The East Riding Planning Public Access website
allows you to:-
- Register and monitor the progress of planning applications
- Submit comments about an application
- Search a constantly updated list of applications validated & decided each week
- View details of planning appeals, planning applications and enforcements.
- View property details by reference to a map
- View Associated Documents. These include plans, application forms & decision documents.
After entering the site you will see a top menu giving access to current planning activity with simple or advanced search options and a full list of properties with map facilities.Note that Parish Council often ask for an extension of time to respond to a Planning Application in order that a discussion can take place at a full council meeting. This extension of time applies only to the Parish Council. Individual/public comments must reach East Riding and the Parish Council by the time noted on the original application document.
Swanland Parish Planning reference numbers are available from the Parish Clerk
and published in the Council minutes
Applications can also be viewed on the Parish Notice Board by the pond or at ERYC Customer Service Centres in Anlaby & Hessle. Residents can contact or address the Parish Council or send comments direct to the appropriate Case Officer at Planning & Development Control, County Hall, Beverley, HU17 9BA. quoting the reference number.
Whilst unable to express an opinion publicly, your Ward Councillors will also listen to applicants and objectors comments on planning applications.
The maps below are ©Crown Copyright 2007 and can be viewed by clicking on the image